America’s Social Network
Constitution Network is a social and news network that encourages open communication and education among First, Second and Fourth Amendment advocates who value personal liberty.
Unlike other networks and entities, which have an agenda to limit or eliminate your Second Amendment guns rights, The Constitution Network promotes and protects them. Unlike networks and entities that control the distribution of and access to information that doesn’t suit their agenda, The Constitution Network members understand that the freedom of speech assured in the First Amendment applies to everyone, not only themselves, and that the demonstration of intolerance reveals either naivety or hypocrisy relating to the First Amendment.
Register above to join The Constitution Network and support these principles.
- Publish your own blog and reach 100% of network members,
- Chat or message,
- Video-conference with members about common interests,
- Content distribution is not controlled by an algorithm with an agenda that favors network owners,
- Fully responsive. Works on any device,
- In the spirit of the First Amendment…