An open forum for anything firearm related.

Seattle Gun Shops

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Conn Williamson 4 months ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Conn Williamson
    Keymaster
    @Conn

Does anyone know of a reputable gun shop within Seattle city limits? I want to support a local business in lieu of the crippling taxes the city council voted for firearms two years ago.

bobswinea
    Participant
    @bobswinea

Hello Conn. I am not aware of any remaining gun shops in Seattle at this time. I understand they have all moved to the suburbs. There are any number of reputable gun shops just outside of the Seattle city limits. I could name several but am new enough here that I don’t want to accidentally run afoul of any community rules. [can you tell I came here from fb?] Thanks.

Conn Williamson
    Keymaster
    @Conn

Hey Bob,

Thank you for joining. Unlike the environment controlled by Zuckerberg and crew, you won’t get banned for mentioning such great entities such as West Coast Armory, Wade’s or Boerner Firearms. I just wanted to know if there were any shops still within Seattle city limits that I could still help support, even though I know my $25 per gun is going to directly fund the bums on the streets and crazy bike sharing program.

Have fun on here and say what you want to say. That is the environment that we are attempting to endorse. The rule is that there are no rules, except when we invariably run into bandwidth issues. Thanks- Conn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.